Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Busy week ahead in Sunshine

Hiding in this picture are the three new bear cubs.  Look for their little brown noses.  Thank you Ruby for the pictures.

There are several up coming events in Sunshine.

Friday, July 13th at 6PM will be the community Pot Luck Supper.  It will be held at the old Sunshine School house.  Please bring your own table setting, drinks and a plate to share.

Saturday, July 14th, starting at 2PM will be the Spread Eagle Home Brew Hoe Down.  It will be held at the Spread Eagle lodge, 281 County Road 83 (John and Kat's house).  There will be a home brew tasting contest and four bands (Including Sunshine's own Star Route).  People are encouraged to bring camping gear and not to drink and drive.  Please be careful of the bears.

The new bear cubs mother.

Please have a safe and happy 4th of July.

Remember, It don't take a genius to spot a goat in a flock of sheep.

David

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEA You posted some bears !! LOVE them.
I'm on way to the pot luck dinner!
Be well,
Ellen

Anonymous said...

awww... They're adorable!!  

Have a safe and happy 4th of July!

Michelle

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures of the bear cubs in the tree ~ they are so cute ~ sounds like you have plenty going on in your community ~ the Hoe Down sounds like fun ~ Hope you are having a wonderful Independence day ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

Hope you've had a good 4th July, David.

Anonymous said...

I love that... Spread Eagle Lodge!!!  LOL  Have fun!!!

be well,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

the bears are adorable.  Sunshine sounds like a great place to live!
betsy

Anonymous said...

How close were you to the bears when you took the pictures? You must have a great zoom lense. bea

Anonymous said...

Somehow I missed the cubs.  They are too adorable, but I would not want to be between them and their Mom!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

that is a great picture of the cubs mother hope that the pot luck goes well
i love those havent been since a kid in girlscouts
ttyl
em

Anonymous said...

Loved the pictures of bear cubs and mother. There is something so perfect in being able to catch a photo of them this way. (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

I really love those pictures!  So amazing!
Lori

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BELATED 4 th to you, Dave! I just caught up on all your entry's, and I do enjoy your pictures! It amazes me on what you see on your morning walks with Milo, I can only imagine such beauty everyday! Around here, all I see is house,
after house, after house...ect, you get the picture. Even if I hop in the car and drive somewhere scenic, it will be nothing compared to what you see in area; lol
No, I know we have beauitful spots also here in Jeresy-I just have not been anywhere in a long time-so I enjoy your photo's very much; thanks once again for reading my journal, and always leaving the nicest things to say! Until next time....~Diane~ http://journals.aol.com/dizarra/StorysFromtheCityTalesFromtheSea/

Anonymous said...

What a strong looking bear.  I'm so glad that I am here and it is there.
Sonya

Anonymous said...

love the pics
hugs
noelle

Anonymous said...

YIKES! YIKES! YIKES! lol......I'll be waiting for your return to blogging David!