Wednesday, December 20, 2006

We're going to have a white Christmas

 

It's hard to tell by the bird feeder but it is really snowing in the area.  I-70 eastbound and I-25 southbound are closed due to blowing and drifting snow.  The snow started about 6:30 this morning and is expected to continue until tomorrow afternoon.  Predicted accumulation is 1-3 feet.  We're definitely going to have a white Christmas!  I'll try to post another picture after the storm passes.

Milo and I left the house just as it was beginning to snow.  We went across the valley to visit my girlfriend, Chili.  I have assumed responsibility for her this week while her owner is diving in the Caribbean.  She has plenty of food and shelter.  As usual, she was happy to see me.  I arrived with breakfast!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous!!! Please send a little our way. North Carolina is unseasonably warm this month. How am I going to get any snow days with weather like that?  Bea

Anonymous said...

I would be happy to see you to if you brought me breakfast!!!! LOL... Wow!!! A white Christmas!!! Want some orange golf balls??????? hehe!!!! Don't be a 10-47 and start shoveling again!!!! http://journals.aol.com/shayshaydc/Golfaholic
Sharon:)

Anonymous said...

It's looks like it will be a white Christmas here in NC also.  White puffy clouds that is.  It has been unseasonably warm here.  With 1-3 feet in your neck of the woods, please be safe and have a Merry Christmas!

-c

Anonymous said...

No white Christmas here I'm afraid, but it's cold & raining.
Sugar

Anonymous said...

LOL...David, I was just telling Deb that you two can just keep this white stuff in the west...hehe.  It sure looks pretty, though, but still I'd rather look than shovel.  Smiles to you!  Chris

Anonymous said...

LOL we have alot more snow than you guys this is not an award i wanted ha ha stay warm

Deb

Anonymous said...

Keep safe, and enjoy :-)

Anonymous said...

Chili sounds wonderful. Enjoy that white Christmas , I'm so jealous !
Take Care
Ellen

Anonymous said...

sounds like you got snow!!! UNLIKE US!! we got nothing...zilch..nada...not even a flurry. looks like we might NOT have a white christmas. which is ok, im not complaning :D
im diamond by the way, come see my j. sometime. bye

_DiamonD_

Anonymous said...

We in N.H are waiting for some snow but haven't got any yet,,,,,,,,just cold in the morning and nice after noon........ can handle that for now......... take care,,,,,,,,,DIANE

Anonymous said...

That's nice I think all we are gonna get is rain v