Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Last snow fall? Entry to self

I wanted to document last nights snow fall.  We had 2" and I think most of it fell around 2AM.  I sure hope it's over for the season.  Forcast high is 60 so I'm sure it will be gone by tonight.  I'm not complaining, after all, I'm the one who chose to live at 7200 feet above sea level.  I am hoping to follow tradition and plant the annuals outside on my birthday, next tuesday. 

Milo and I took our walk on a very muddy road today. Bob stopped the bus at the bottom of our driveway and threw Milo a treat.  We had to be careful on our walk.  Snow was falling out of the trees and hitting us on the head.  That's enough to make you  pick up the pace!

Not feeling well today but, that is something I will share with Dr. Paul. 


"If we don't change, we don't grow. If we don't grow, we aren't really living."
- Gail Sheehy

Smiles, David

 

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you are feeling better very soon and you get to plant on your Birthday.... also hope its a Happy one too. Sandra

Anonymous said...

Snow huh? I think I would enjoy that more than the dreary, cold rainy weather we have been having here. Hope you feel better and Happy Birthday (alittle early) Vicky

Anonymous said...

man i could not imagine snow in may.  happy early birthday
hope you are feeling better
take care
emily

Anonymous said...

Here is to hoping that you feel better!

Be well,
Charley
http://journals.aol.com/cdittric77/courage

Anonymous said...

Aw, David, I hope you feel better.  Yep, get rid of the snow.  It's time for spring.  And I did know you have a birthday coming up.  Feel Better!  Chris

Anonymous said...

Sorry you aren't feeling so good. Move to sunny Scotland David, we are having such good weather here, I am living in the Scottish Riviera..okay some snow is forecast for the weekend but only on the hills....something you know a lot about at 7200 feet!!  Hope you recover soon.  Eve

Anonymous said...

oh no i hope you feel better soon :) maybe its just a 24 hour bug sure hope so:) yes snow in colorado in may gotta love it had to turn on the heat last night :) have a good week

Deb

Anonymous said...

David, Please feel better soon.
I cant believe your still getting snow !

hugs,
Ellen

Anonymous said...

After living in Colorado, I for one can believe you are still getting snow.  If I remember correctly, Palmer Lake is even at a higher elevation than Sunshine.  I remember getting snow as late as May 14th.  I sooooooooooo ache to live in that beautiful state again.

Blessings!~
Susan

Anonymous said...

Hi David, sorry to hear you are poorly ~ I send big hugs and get well wishes your way......stay in the warm 'til you're better....snow at this time of year ~ goodness!!
hugs Debbie ~xxx~
http://journals.aol.com/debbiewebb4465/TheLifeTimesofanEssexGirl