Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Morning walk

 

Milo and I left for our morning walk around 7AM.  It's nice to walk in the sunlight again.  It was a very cool, 19 degrees.  Milo bounced down the driveway, ran ahead of me and was waiting at the flag pole when I arrived.  We raised the flag, saluted, and continued on our walk. 

There was no sign of the Halloween party held for the children on last Saturday.  They had games and prizes in the school house, and a hay ride.  Since the fire house burnt down, there is no power to the school house, hence, the party went from 1PM to 4PM.

There were a couple of adult parties around the neighborhood.  The band (Star Route) played at Steve and Julies.  It must have been a really good time.  The place was packed.  I kind of  remember walking home.

Milo wanted me to remind you that today is Sharon's birthday (Golf and Other Stuff) .  Hop over and wish her a happy day.  Sharon

I would like to welcome Sunshine residents Dr. Bruce and Dr. Joyce to my journal.  I hope you enjoy the winter in California.  The neighbors are looking forward to seeing you next summer.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BOOO DAY!
Sug

Anonymous said...

Oh what a cute lion!  Happy Halloween!  That is so sad that there is no power at the schoolhouse... I guess living in a small town like this is just so different than what I am used to here in the burbs of NJ, next to  NYC.

be well,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

love halloween parties:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

cute lion. have a great halloween Vicky

Anonymous said...

I wish we had snow already !! Enjoy your day !
hugs,
Ellen

Anonymous said...

You are so good! I would never go for a walk when it is that cold. But then again 60 feels cold to this AZ gal haha!

Kara

Anonymous said...

David, who is that little cutie in the picture?  LOL..sounds like my kind of party where you vaguely recall walking home.  I did wish Sharon a good one...Chris