Thursday, November 3, 2005

"Morning Walk Oct3

It is a blustery morning in Sunshine today. The winds are blowing down from the continental divide.  Milo, the wonder dog  and I decided to take our walk on the treadmill today.  I know he misses the school bus when we stay indoors.  Bob, the school bus driver usually has a treat for Milo.  Milo even stops walking, sits and waits for the bus when he hears it coming.

I haven't seen any bears in some time now.  I would like to think they are hibernating but Milo lets me know otherwise.

For my friends who would like to know how my mother-in-law is doing, she is in good spirits.  I made a CD of her favorite country classics for her yesterday.  Before dinner we were all singing to David Frizzel, "I'm Going to Hire Me A Wino to Decorate My House".  She is undergoing her second Chemo treatment today.

My thoughts and prayers are with The Zwonitzer Family in Cheyenne, Wyoming today.  Chester was 88 when he passed away.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey David, we enjoy your journal very much, happy that we found you.
Your Tennessee Friends, Dad, Mary and Princess

Anonymous said...

Yes it was very windy today a precursor to snow i think:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

Hey David, Why ddon't you give us a picture of Milo? We all enjoy pictures of your pets. Enjoying youd journal.

        Your Tennessee Friends, Dad, Mary and Princess...