Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Monday Photo shoot (on Tuesday)

 

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Share some of your favorite black and white photos. Older pictures are good, but what you also might think about is seeing how some of your favorite color pictures look in black and white -- most computer photo editors will let you make a photo black and white (or sepia-toned -- that's monochromatic, too). This is an opportunity to look at some of your best photos in a new way. Then mosey on over to John's Journal and leave your link so he will know that you did this!!  

The famous Sunshine School house.  This is where Milo and I stop every weekday morning and raise the American Flag.  Built in 1900, the community of Sunshine still uses the building for many community events.  It is now surrounded by Ponderosa Pine trees.

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is so neat to see where you and Milo "start" your mornings by raising the flag; awesome picture!

betty

Anonymous said...

i love the old school houses

Deb

Anonymous said...

That is a great photo...is that the outhouse in the background?

Ellen

Anonymous said...

Love it, David!  I'm such a fan of old photo's.  My mom had so many that I'd love to do something with.  Chris

Anonymous said...

Oh I love looking at old photo's, I have tons too, I gotta go and get some on a disk so I can post; my picture came out alright, but then people said they couldn't see it! The date on the school says, 1900.....clear too! ~Diane~

Anonymous said...

I love those old photos!  We have lots of them hanging in our hospital.  The line our hall of history.  Some of them go back to the turn of the century, and I never get tired of looking them!

Jackie