Thursday, December 15, 2005

Morning walk

 

It's far to cold to go for our walk this morning.  The cold isn't to bad but the wind chased me inside to the treadmill.  Milo doesn't mind.  He follows me anywhere I go.

Tomorrow (Friday) I will be attending a wine tasting party.  Jan and I have joined four other couples for a once a month wine tasting.  We started last summer and have tasted only whites.  Tomorrow we are going to do Pinot Noir and cheese.  My uncle owns a wine shop in Portland, OR and has been kind enough to send me three bottles of Oregon wine.  I can't wait!  If you note, I said "I" am attending.  Jan has her staff party tomorrow evening.  Hopefully she will be finished in time to join us.  When I told my band buddy, Steve, that I was going alone he responded, Ah ha.....Stag....time for some Hai Karate and bling, bling!  Had me laughing!

 

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

David try not to drink too much.........remember... it is wine TASTING.... not gulping... lol.......... enjoy!!! http://journals.aol.com/shayshaydc/Golfaholic
Sharon:)

Anonymous said...

Hi David thanks for visiting my journal.
Have fun at the wine tasting. Sounds like a fun thing to do
but I do believe I'd walk out way too tipsy LOL
Happy Holidays!! ~Marina

Anonymous said...

I loved the snowman cartoon! That was so cute.

I used to live in Medford, Oregon and have tasted some Oregon wines. Mighty fine!

I think its a neat idea to have a wine tasting party like that; enjoy :)

betty

Anonymous said...

David enjoy the wine and cheese:) yes the wind goes right through you brrrrr

Deb

Anonymous said...

Happy Holidays!  I love the pic
I am caroling through JLand...my favorite is Grandma got ran over by a reindeer, and silent night.
Dwana

Anonymous said...

I'm caroling through J-Land.
My favorite song is Jingle Bells!
Jingle Bells!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Jingle Bells!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jingle All The Way!
Merry Christmas!!
Love,
Dianna