Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Tagged by Sharon

 

 

Sharon was nice enough to tag me.

Name 10 things that make you happy and want to dance (in no particular order)  Then you have to tag 5 people to do the same.

1.  My Wife

2. My boys (both of them)

3. A working car with a full tank of gas.

4.  Hot apple pie with a scoop of vanilla ice cream dripping down the side.

5.  Good music of any genre.

6.  Giving a smile and receiving one in return.

7.  Skiing in the spring.

8. Walking Milo, our dog.

9. Conversing with a long lost friend.

10. Fishing in Wyoming.

You are tagged: 

 Deb

Darla

Ellen

Laura

Betty

Sorry if you have been tagged before.  My known number of J-buddies is small.

 

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I decided that to put myself in a better mood, I will list 10 new things every time I read an entry like this. Hope I can.
1)puppies 2)kids on dad's shoulders 3)smiling at someone that looks really pissed off 4)dad's eyes sparkling at me 5)pictures of friends & family 6)a friend starting off an email with  I had the best time.....  7)dad telling me old stories 8)just finding out that an old friend got her Doctor of Philosophy in Counseling Psychology 9)Dad telling me I am a good daughter 10)mom's desk-typing at it now { ' :

Anonymous said...

Love your answers :)

Thanks for tagging me; I was tagged once before; here's my entry:

http://journals.aol.com/lv2trnscrb/Ofmini-pawsandmenopause/entries/240

Do you know that I have never been fishing in either Montana or Wyoming? Or skiing for that matter?

betty

Anonymous said...

I did mine already but thanks your answers where great:) its been so nice here almost scary huh lol

Deb

Anonymous said...

Sorry David..I had to do it....my list of J-Land buddies is small too but it's growing by doing little things like this!!! Thanks for playing along!!! htttp://journals.aol.com/shayshaydc/Golfaholic
Sharon:)