Monday, December 26, 2005

A Sunshine New Year Party

 

A Sunshine Progressive Dinner Party

Saturday, December 31, 2005

6:00 - 9:00 Cocktails & Hor' d'oeuvre's at David and Janice's (the bar's open)

9:00 - 11:00 Dinner at Steve & Dee's

11:00 - 1:00 Desserts and Champagne at Steve and Lisa's. (the hot tub is open, suits optional)

The festivities start at 6PM.  The first driveway past the schoolhouse. 

 

 

As always in the past, you are welcome to bring your favorite drink, snacks, side dish and a dessert.

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL

I'm on my way!  I'll jump in my Lear Jet that good old John Travolta has waiting for me, and be there before the festivies start!  hee

Sounds like you are going to have a wonderful New Year's Eve, David!!  Have fun, but be safe!!

:)
Jackie

Anonymous said...

sounds like fun be careful there is a storm coming in:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

I'll definately be there!!! lol........... in my dreams!!! Have a fun time...wish I could join you!!! http://journals.aol.com/shayshaydc/Golfaholic
Sharon:)

Anonymous said...

Oh I love progressive dinner parties! WIsh I could join you.

Kara :)

Anonymous said...

Progressive parties are the best.  Sounds like a great way to bring in the new year.  Chris